Florida's Commercial Landscapes
Exceed Client Expectations Through
Integrity, Innovation, & Passion.
Embrace Change, Think Creatively, Leaders in Every Role,
Honor Commitments, Stay Hungry, Celebrate Success
Principal, Chief Marketing Officer
As Principal and Chief Marketing Officer, Courtney passionately crafts, and coaches, on innovative campaigns for commercial real estate assets, agents, and the LQ brand across Florida.
• Corporate Leadership / Training / Strategy
• Marketing & Research Management
• Lead Generational Training
• Social Selling / Digital Canvassing Trainer
• Agent Recruiting + Branding Campaigns
• Junior Agent Mentorship
• Corporate Brand Awareness
• Website Development, Blogs, RSS, Landing Pages, SEO
• Marketing Automation + Blogs / eBooks / Content Creation
• Public Relations
• Business Plans and Pipeline Management
• Annual Budgets, Goal & Financial Reviews
• Industry Speaker (Roundtables, Panels…)
For 18 years, Courtney has marketed retail, office, industrial, land, and special-use assets. This depth encompasses tenant and landlord representation, sales, sale-leasebacks, and investment dispositions.
Today, Courtney mentors agents and marketers to adopt an owner, tenant, or investor mindset and apply ever-expanding “speed-to-market” CRE technologies that have resulted in $738,000,000 and 104,109,000 square feet of commercial transactions.
Courtney sits on a national leadership group with the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) called the “Next Generation Leadership Network”. This is comprised of young professionals (four in a marketing capacity) who creatively advance the future of retail.
She is also a CREi 2023 “Woman of Influence” and 2023 LinkedIn Influencer. Courtney continues advocating the power of commercial real estate marketing at the 2023 CREi Summit in Orlando, alongside social influencers in our industry.