COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE HEADLINES
- Split Oak defenders see new hope in toll road fight
Defenders of Split Oak Forest now hope to persuade a state board to keep protective restrictions in place on the 1,700-acre preserve and block the Central Florida Expressway Authority from building…
- Basis Purchases Four Industrial/Office Parks in Florida, Texas for $160M
BOCA RATON, FLA. — Basis Industrial, a privately held real estate owner and operator headquartered in Boca Raton, has acquired four commercial properties in Florida and Texas for a total of approximately $160 million. Bank United, Banesco and Thorofare provided roughly $110 million in […]
- Beazer Homes fine tuning plans for Southport redevelopment
The homebuilder will pay $3 million for the 126-acre site that was part of a long-closed naval training base in Orlando.
- How Michele Szmolke Does Real Estate Differently in Orlando
Discover a new approach to real estate in Orlando with Michele Szmolke. From dedication to duty and transparency, find out why she stands out!
- Multifamily loans will face a critical test in 2024 and beyond
Long a darling of the commercial real estate industry, the rental housing market is showing warning signs, as slowing rent growth and demand, higher interest rates, and greater operational expenses test multifamily owners and developers.
- Jobs Boost Miami, Orlando Office Performance
Trophy office buildings were the place to be as tenants sought highly amenitized options, driving up occupancy and pricing, according to Avison Young.
- This Week's South Florida Deal Sheet
The biggest sales, leases and development plans from the week in South Florida commercial real estate.
- Wayne Densch Inc. to expand warehouse, office space in Sanford
The company is one of the region's distributors of Budweiser and Bud Light beers.
- The Top 10 Real Estate Agents in Orlando for 2024
In the vibrant heart of Florida, the real estate market in Orlando is a bustling hub of activity, attracting buyers and sellers from all corners of the
- Are Florida home sellers finally showing up? Orlando and West Palm Beach lead nation in new listings
New real estate data shows Florida cities like West Palm Beach and Orlando posting increases in new home listings, contrasting with national trends. But Jacksonville led the nation last month in ca…