COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE HEADLINES
- AdventHealth buys medical office property in Kissimmee
Here's what the system bought and why it is located in a hot market for medical offices.
- 272-acre property near Lake Nona, Orlando International Airport listed for sale
Here's why the big property is for sale — and who might want to buy it.
- One Daytona mixed-use complex revs up new apartments, office tenant in Daytona Beach
Here's more on what's next coming to the 300,000-square-foot mixed-use center across from Daytona International Speedway.
- Disney's massive affordable housing project in Horizon West clears hurdle, gets new details
Here's the scoop on the new details revealed about the massive 1,410-unit apartment community — and what's next in its path to approval.
- 2024 Economic Forecast: Orlando real estate experts see stability, interest rate environment as reason to 'get back in the game'
Here's what these Central Florida experts have to say about an improving outlook for new development and capital markets — and where distress could play a role in 2024.
- Publix-anchored shopping center near The Villages in Lake County trades hands
Here's more on the high-dollar transaction, including who bought the property and what they have planned next.
- New apartment plans near Baldwin Park in Orlando in the pipeline
Here are the details on where the project will rise, how many apartment homes it will include — and how the new project is different than the original one proposed in 2022.
- Orlando's strong renter demand has it among the US' most sought-after cities
Here's how Orlando compares to other Florida markets and why it matters.
- New Costco in One Daytona project gets opening date
Here are more details on the soon-to-open store, where guests will be able to hear the roar from neighboring Daytona International Speedway.
- Popular glasses retailer Warby Parker opens new store in Orlando
Here's what to know about the latest brick-and-mortar location for the growing national brand.