COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE HEADLINES
- 4 Trends That Will Shape Florida Real Estate in 2024
As 2024 approaches, the burning question is whether Florida’s commercial real estate landscape will remain resilient. Bilzin Sumberg, which has one of the largest and most active real estate practices in the state, is tracking the following trends heading into the new year.
- Top commercial real estate transactions for Oct. 17-23 in Charlotte, Collier, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota
A Tampa apartment complex sale for $94 million paces transactions.
- California defense contractor pays $3.9 million for Pinellas industrial site
In the week's top commercial real estate news, two hotels sell, two luxury condos towers are in the works, and a local developer heads east again.
- Tampa Bay insurer gets state approval to pick up $75M in policies
An HCI-sponsored reciprocal insurer with plans to write commercial residential policies received state approval to transact insurance in Florida.
- Tampa General Hospital and Kitson & Partners Announce Partnership to Offer World-Class Care to Residents of Babcock Ranch Community - Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report
New TGH Urgent Care Powered by Fast Track Will Open in 2025, Bringing One of the Nation’s Leading Academic Health Systems to Southwest Florida; Additional Plans in Progress to Meet Health Care Needs of Growing Community. November 30, 2023 – Tampa General Hospital (TGH) and Kitson & Partners […]
- HCI Group Receives Approval for New Carrier and Citizens Assumption
TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCI Group,...
- Tampa General to build medical facility at Babcock Ranch
Tampa General Hospital will open a new urgent care center in 2025, joining two other health care providers already in the growing community.
- Tampa General Hospital expands to Babcock Ranch
The hospital billed the deal as a partnership with the master developer of Babcock Ranch.
- Behavioral health agency signs office lease in Tampa suburbs
The company will move from East Tampa to Northwest Tampa.
- Tampa Bay ranks high among industrial markets in the South in 2023
Nationwide, $44.4 billion of industrial transactions have been logged this year, significantly lower than last year. See how Tampa Bay fares.