COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE HEADLINES
- Column: How the PLA executive order impacts Tampa Bay contractors
Steve Cona, president and CEO of the ABC Florida Gulf Coast Chapter, writes that the Biden administration's PLA mandate threatens to undermine the principles of fair competition and the essence of a free-market economy that Tampa Bay contractors have thrived upon.
- South Florida company pays $10.3M for Clearwater office park
This is the first acquisition in the Tampa Bay market for the Coral Springs-based company.
- Dutch Mendenhall: The Visionary Who Anticipated The Commercial Real Estate Market's Upturn
TAMPA, Fla. - Feb 15, 2024 - As the commercial real estate (CRE) market navigated turbulent waters in 2023, Dutch Mendenhall, best-selling author, CEO and Co-Founder of RADD Companies, and...
- Tampa caterer buys Refinery's former Seminole Heights real estate
The property was most recently home to Flocale, a hybrid concept from King of the Coop and Westshore Pizza.
- In St. Pete, an eight-week course wants to bring transparency to the 'very opaque' commercial real estate industry
In 2020, as multimillion-dollar towers broker ground around St. Pete's urban core, Downtown Partnership CEO Jason Mathis saw an opening to pull back the curtains on the commercial real estate industry.
- Clarion, Seefried Break Ground on Tampa-Area Project
Clarion Partners and Seefried Industrial Properties have started construction on Park 4 Logistics Center in Plant City, Fla.
- New York firm buys 246 Tampa condos, borrowing $32 million
In the week's top commercial real estate news, $110 million for car dealerships in Lee County, $9.9 million for a shopping center in Pasco County and $2.7 million for a school in Manatee County.
- Exclusive: Nashville broker to oversee retail leasing for St. Pete's Sundial
The company wants to make St. Pete's Sundial a “little sister” of Tampa’s Hyde Park Village.
- Berkadia Arranges $32.2M Acquisition Financing for Palmera Pointe Apartments in Tampa
TAMPA, FLA. — Berkadia has arranged $32.2 million in financing for the acquisition of 246 units at Palmera Pointe Apartments, a 361-unit rental condominium community located at 7417 Palmera Pointe Circle in Tampa. Axonic Properties was the borrower and previously acquired 36 units at the […]
- Tampa City Council strikes down condo tower on Bayshore synagogue site for the second time
City council attorney Martin Shelby, who's been in his role for 20 years, called it "the longest, most difficult hearing since I've been since sitting in this seat."