COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE HEADLINES
- Top commercial real estate transactions for Oct. 17-23 in Charlotte, Collier, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota
A Tampa apartment complex sale for $94 million paces transactions.
- Different avenues: The changing face of Alico Road
Alico Road, once a two-lane strip of gravel leading to rock quarries and dirt mines, has been transformed into a bustling highway—an economic yellow brick road filled with high-end offices, apartments, hotels, large warehouses and big-box retailers. “It’s the centerpiece of the county’s […]
- East Naples waterfront mobile home property slammed by Ian now for sale for $25 million
Harmony Shores had 177 structures, with a combination of renters and owners, in 2022. Then Ian hit.
- Sprouts to open Port Charlotte store in January
The Arizona grocery store chain is holding a job fair Nov. 29-30 to fill positions for the Charlotte County store scheduled to open in January.
- East Manatee County apartment complex sells for $102 million
In the week's top commercial real estate news, more storage coming to Cape Coral, money for a housing study in Tampa and 412 apartments coming to Lee County.
- The long season of GRATITUDE
Margie Yansura, right, with daughter Sarah Yansura Cooke, grand-daughter Cora Cooke, Margie’s husband Jeff Yansura, and daughter Lisa Tansura. One thing’s for sure: Everybody knows what it means to say thank you, and everybody knows what it means to just plain feel grateful. But not everybody […]
- LSI Companies establishes Naples office as broker eyes sales milestone
The LSI Companies team with offices in Fort Myers and Punta Gorda now has a Naples office at 851 5th Ave. N. COURTESY PHOTO LSI Companies is establishing a physical presence in Naples with a new office to serve property owners, developers, homebuilders and investment clients in Collier County. The […]
- CGU Homes begins construction on nearly 14,000 square-foot residence - Bonita Springs Florida Weekly
CGU Homes has recently begun construction on massive 13,000-square-foot home in South Fort Myers. COURTESY IMAGE CGU Homes, a Naples-based luxury home builder, recently began construction on a custom, five-bedroom residence. The 13,846-square-foot home will include modern elements and beautiful […]
- New zoning categories, food truck requirements among changes proposed to Fort Myers Land Development Code
Fort Myers City Council hosted its first public hearing to consider an ordinance to amend the city’s land development code, which includes the creation of new zoning categories, during its Monday meeting.
- Here are some of Collier and Lee County's newer, hotter, growing retail corridors for 2024